Soles Speak Reflexology treats the privacy of its clients very seriously and takes appropriate security measures to safeguard privacy and protect and manage any personal data provided by clients.
How I obtain your personal data: You provide me with personal data from a health and medical questionnaire/consultation either online, written, email or the telephone. This includes name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone numbers, gender, employment status, health and lifestyle status. Further personal data may be obtained before, during and after the treatment procedures.
How I use your personal data: Clients personal data will be used specifically to analyse, evaluate an individualised treatment plan best suited to the needs of the client consistent with a duty of professional confidence and the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)*. I will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in storage. *The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) ico.org.uk may be contacted with any GDPR queries.
I do: use your personal data to provide a personalised treatment plan and I respect your privacy and work hard to meet strict regulatory requirements. Your data is also used to for appointment reminders.
I do not: sell your personal data to any 3rd party.
The General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (May 2018) recognises there is a need to protect and to give the user greater control over personal data. The rights of the individual include:
1. Right to be informed - Why personal information is needed and how it will be used
2. Right of subject access - You can request the personal data held
3. Right to rectification - You can have any incomplete personal data completed.
4. Right to erasure - You shall have the right to obtain from the Reflexology Practitioner erasure of personal data if you have withdrawn from further treatments.
5. Right to restrict processing - You have the right to obtain from the Reflexology Practitioner restriction of processing in the following circumstances:
· The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you and will be restricted until the accuracy of the data has been verified.
· The reflexology Practitioner no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of a treatment, but it is required by you for legal claims.
6. Right to data portability - You will be able to receive your personal data in a commonly used format and have the right to transmit this data to another.
7. Right to object - The Reflexology Practitioner should not have cause to process personal data.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making - Reflexology Practitioners do not carry out automated processing.